Monday 10 August 2009

Whitney Houston VHS & DVD

Number One Video Hits

  • Released: 1986
  • RIAA Certification: Platinum
  • Videos: You Give Good Love, Saving All My Love For You, How Will I Know, Greatest Love Of All

Welcome Home Heroes

  • Released: 1991
  • RIAA Certification: Gold
  • Concert done for troops in Norfolk, Virginia. It was broadcasted on HBO in 1991.

The Star Spangled Banner

  • Released: 1991
  • RIAA Certification: Double platinum

The Greatest Hits

  • Released: May 2000
  • RIAA Certification: Platinum
  • Videos: You Give Good Love, Saving All My Love For You, How Will I Know, Greatest Love Of All, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, Didn't We Almost Have It All (Live), So Emotional, Where Do Broken Hearts Go, I'm Your Baby Tonight, The Star Spangled Banner, All The Man That I Need, I Will Always Love You, I'm Every Woman, I Have Nothing, Run To You, Queen Of The Night, Exhale (Shoop,Shoop), I Believe In You And Me, Step By Step, Heartbreak Hotel, My Love Is Your Love, It's Not Right But It's Okay, I Learned From The Best
  • Behind The Scenes @ Greatest Hits Photoshoot
  • Live Performances, Interview With Whitney & Clive

Fine/If I Told You That

  • Released: 2000
  • RIAA Certification:

Try It On My Own/One Of Those Days

  • Released: May 20,2003
  • RIAA Certification: Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment