Monday 21 September 2009

Whitney's Daughter Convinced Her to Divorce Bobby Brown

The votes are in...no one likes Bobby Brown. During a two part interview on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Tuesday Whitney Houston confessed that she finally left Bobby Brown after daughter Bobbi Kristina convinced her to.

She told Oprah, "She was just a kid - 13, learning to be a young woman - and I'd give her bits and pieces, but that Internet and that computer, man... She was like, 'Mum, did you see dad?' And she saw him with (other women), just crazy things, and she said, 'Oh no, no, divorce him, just let him go.'

"She said, 'You stay here with me, you love me, you take me to school, you do things with me; you don't just play me, you don't lie to me, you're there for me. When he comes and tells me he's coming, he never comes.' She was far more intelligent that I had ever imagined."

When your daughter is convincing you to leave her father you know that relationship is bad news! Whitney finally left Bobby's broke useless a** in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment